Sunday, 20 November 2016
Keshe Plasma Technology: GANS production Day 1
Check out my videos on how to make GANS on YouTube. It's a Creative Commons Licence. So feel free to changes or download it.
Here's the Description on YouTube:
GANS: Gas in Nano Solid State
My second time producing GANS at home. I have learnt much about GANS productions from my first attempt so I though I have enough knowledge to share.
This is a new technology and there is a big learning curve. It's fun anyway. It just like going back to a science class in High School but this time you learning something useful to humanity.
Check out my videos for more Keshe Plasma technology and MORE GANS production updates.
Please share the videos to your friends and family. The more people knows about how to produce GANS and Keshe Plasma Technology the world would be a better place for it.
Where to get the Items in the Video:
1) Alligator Clips Jays Car
2) Containers: Bunnings or any Hardware Store
3) Power Supply from JayCar
4) Copper Plates
5) Nails/Fe/Irons Bunnings or any Hardware store. Get the normal nails.
6) Zinc: You have to ask the hardware store for a big roll of Zinc Flashing.
7) Nano Coating Materials: Caustic Soda/NaOH the stuff you put down the drain for drain blockage. Bunnings has it.
8) Copper Wire 1.63mm gauge. Ring up to order it. Cost about $30/Kg which you could make one energy unit and room for mistakes. Don't buy 1kg buy at least 10kg more cheaper and you want to share the technology with the people around you. The greatest gifts you going to give anyone for birthdays, Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, etc
9) Sea Water it's FREE if you live close to the sea. Or use good quality salt 10-15% mixed with Distilled Water.
10) Distilled Water to wash the GANS from the Salt contents. Need to wash it at least 3 times.